Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First blog...yikes!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. My friend Carol thought I should start one so here it is. I'll add more as I learn how to do it..and I will probably become addicted to it.

Just a little more about myself. I was born in Olympia and raised in a little town called Shelton. I was then married at the young age of 19 to a man in the Marine Corp who I had met our junior year of highschool. I then had my daughter over at Fort Belvoir, Virginia on March 14th, 1998. She was an 8 pound baby and we named her Alexis Taylor. After moving around 4 or 5 times we settled in Silverdale, Washington at Sub base Bangor. Fast forward....

After divorcing in 2001, I started going back to school and Alexis and I moved to Spokane Valley, WA and we loved it there, but life happens. Fast forward again...

We are now living in beautiful Coeur d Alene, Idaho and its beautiful here. Alexis is 10-going-on 20 and is in 5th grade. She loves it! I will go back to school again in the fall and am changing my major from nursing to elementary education, so I can get my teaching degree.

Will post more later!

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO!!! I'm excited I have a new blog to follow..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks! The funniest person you know!?! Wow, you really need to get out more, but still--I'm flattered!!

    Thanks for letting me know.

    MckMama

    ReplyDelete