Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Showers Bring March Flowers!

So last fall I planted a BUNCH of tulips and other flowers that I dont remember. With our 4 feet of snow I wasnt sure if they would come up or not, and well...they have!!! I am excited! Its March and we are still getting snow showers, then sun, then rain, then show showers...you get the picture.

Today, I went out to my garage and I needed to start cleaning it up because..well..I couldnt even get out the door. After manually pushing my 4 wheeler out of the garage so that I had room to move around, I started cleaning. I noticed that my daughters cabbage plant has started growing again, I am going to give it to Melissa and Steve (sister and bro-in-law) so they can put it in their garden because they own their home and I just rent. My daughter came outside to just stand there and do nothing, and she was like "Mom, look at those!" The pot that I planted was out in the garage the entire time and they actually grew without water. Strange! Here is what she was pointing out.



Arent they absolutely beautiful?? Oh, Spring is around the corner. Hurry up!! Sorry for the ugly background, all of our snow is almost gone and it left behind some ugly brown, dead grass.

1 comment:

  1. If I remember correctly, these are the breast cancer tulips I planted in this planter instead of in the ground, because just in case I moved...

    My grandma passed away from breast cancer a few years, so I love anything I can find on Breast Cancer.

    ReplyDelete