Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go out for my daughter's birthday dinner last night with my sisters' and their families.

I did not go into work for the first day today at 10:30 to turn in my drivers license and social security card for my I-9 to be told the only person who can enter my information into the system is the store manager and he JUST went to lunch. I then had to go back in around 2 pm to turn all the crap in.

I did not go to get dressed the other day and put on my socks, my jeans, and my shoes only to find out that while I was pulling up my pants did I notice I did not have any underwear on. I then did not remove my shoes and pants to put some on. No way, not me!

I did not wake up at 12:30 pm yesterday and make smoothies for the girls using strawberries, bananas, raspberries, yogurt and apple juice. YUMMY!!


I did not go to make myself another smoothie today and have my blender drop dead on me and then I did not go over to my sister's house to use her blender and had to share. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. wow i would have hated to have turned up to be told only the manager can help and he is out.

    great not me monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. we was arguing about armageddon with bruce willis she said we had got i already and I said we havnt lol thankyou for visiting my post feel free to stop by anytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must be carful when I say this I have my man rep to consider lol but dirty dancing is not to bad, I think that part two was the let down.

    ReplyDelete