Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

If you haven't checked out MckMama's blog, do it now! Its great and I personally love to read what she and her family are up to.

I absolutely did not spend over $300.00 on groceries the other day and then pig out on all the good stuff I bought.

I did not bring my neices to Albertson's the other day and let them buy $20.00 worth of junk food for their birthday.

I do not constantly check MckMama's blog to see if she has updated her information. That would be like me not being a stalker. Seriously...I just need a life.

I do not get online several times a day to check email, facebook, Myspace, my blog and other people's blogs and to play my Pogo games. *sighs*

I did not go to take the 2010 Census test last week and get an 85% on it. Now, I get to wait for them to call me so I can work and get paid. WOOT!

I definitely was not 3 minutes late to my Home Depot interview on the same day as the Census test, and I did not call the HR dept letting them know I would be late for my 2nd interview only to be told I got the job when I walked through the door. I did not have to even have that second interview. WOOOOOT!!

1 comment:

  1. you got the job at Home Depot and didn't tell me?

    ReplyDelete