Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Above is the link for MckMama's blog. If you havent checked out her blog, do so. She's incredibly smart, funny and inventive. This is my first time doing the Not Me! Monday. So go to MckMama's blog, grab and link and add it to your own blog. Its fun!

So I totally did not spend 2 longgg hours washing, and drying my clothes, then folding them and then I did not toss them onto my bedroom floor because I was too lazy to put them away. No way, I didnt do it.

And there is no possible way I did not stay up until 3:00am watching old episodes of Rescue 911 on Youtube and getting only 4 hours of sleep. I then, did not throw on my flannel PJ pants this morning to take my daughter to school instead of getting dressed. And I most certainly did not go back home and again be in bed. Oh no, not me!

I most certainly did not hit the gas peddle in my truck this morning on purpose to see if I would slide around a corner with the new inch of snow we got on the ground this morning. I would never endanger my daughter like that, no way, not me!

When working on my taxes this weekend, I certainly did not redo them 3 times to see if I would get a bigger refund. No way, not me!

And...lastly, I most certainly did not end my Not Me! Monday post so I can go back to sleep. No way, not me!

So check out MckMama's blog, its great. Grab her Not Me! Monday link and post one on yours.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun idea, I'll think about doing that...LOL Keep an eye out for my next pics that I post...WHOO HOOO I got a new fancy camera....LOL

    ReplyDelete