Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday

For those who don't know MCKMama, you should click on the link and check out her blog, its hilarious, and not to mention how cute her kids are.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go to church yesterday and did not enjoy it after not going for over 20 years. I went with my friend Carol and then my sister and nieces showed up. The pastor of the church was funny and also serious at the same time. Because honestly, who wants to be sitting there for over an hour falling asleep. They also have a great Christian rock band who got you on your feet singing.

I did not spend the last 2 nights driving down to Little Caesars each time and getting just their bread sticks. Because I totally didn't eat just carbs both nights for dinner.

I did not invite my daughter to stay the night at a friends house because I did not want to drive the 10 miles to go pick her after their "play date" was over. Normally I don't do that because its rude but the mom understood. I told her I would come back later and pick her. But just to let you know, when Alexis goes over to her friends house to hang out, she always calls me and says "friends name....wants to know if I can stay the night?" Then I have to drive some clothes, and whatever else she requests and I do not find that really irritating. Plus I do not get nervous when she is over at someone elses house because I can't look out for her and for some reason I do not fear my house or where she is at catching on fire.

Also, I did not spend $10.00 on some color highlights for my hair and I did not have my sister do them and they sure did not work. Err...honestly..they didn't. They were crap and a waste of money!

I did not eat the rest of the strawberries last night with Alexis yelling from her bedroom "you better not be eating the rest of those strawberries." Oops!






1 comment: